If you would like your web-site to appear on this page, please contact us. To add our web-site link onto your web-site, please copy the following HTML code and paste into your web-site.
<a href="http://www.foxcountryinn.co.uk" target="_blank">Fox Country Inn</a>
There are a number of websites and resources that we think you may find useful,
- Wedding Resources
- Wedding Planning and Resources hitched.co.uk wedding planning
- Information in the Red Kite Population
- Information about the Red Kites in the Chilterns (The Southern England Red Kites). The site is constantly updated with all the latest kite news from around the Chilterns and other areas. www.RedKites.net
- Golf anyone?
- Wycombe Heights Golf CentreWycombe Heights Golf Centre provides the perfect blend of location, facilities and friendly welcoming service. With the choice of two 18-hole Golf Courses, a 24 bay Driving Range.
- Wycombe Museum
- Wycombe Museum has exciting hands-on activities. It is a great place to discover the fascinating and varied history of the district and the famous collection of Windsor chairs.
- Chilterns – area of outstanding natural beauty
- The Chilterns lie only a few miles north-west of London and yet they are an unspoilt area of rolling chalk hills, magnificent beechwoods, quiet valleys and charming brick and flint villages. A wonderful mosaic of woods, fields, hedges, sunken lanes and clear streams.Click here to visit this website about the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- West Wycombe Hell–Fire Caves
- Surrounded by the Chiltern Hills and set in the 5000 acre West Wycombe Estate, the Hell-Fire Caves enjoy a vibrant and fascinating history: social, natural and some say paranormal…!!
- West Wycombe Estate
- West Wycombe Park is a beautiful stately home and grounds,
set in the 5000 acre West Wycombe Estate situated in the
Chiltern hills, Buckinghamshire, England; an
area of outstanding natural beauty.
- At LEGOLAND® everyone in the family becomes a hero. There are more than 50 thrilling rides, shows and attractions to choose from.
- High Wycombe Cinema
- High Wycombe has become Empire Cinemas first site in the country to be fully equipped with state of the art digital technology in all six screens. Digital Cinema offers the very best in terms of image and sound in the cinema. In comparison with the traditional 35mm film, digital cinema offers outstanding picture quality, perfect subtitles and better colours.
- Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle is an official residence of The Queen and the largest occupied castle in the world. A Royal home and fortress for over 900 years, the Castle remains a working palace today.
- Wycombe Swan Theatre
- Wycombe Swan opened in November 1992, and is one of the leading theatres in the UK. each year some 700 performances of 300 separate shows
- Visit Oxford City
- Oxford, The City of Dreaming Spires, is famous the world over for its University and place in history. For over 800 years, it has been a home to royalty and scholars, and since the 9th century an established town, although people are known to have lived in the area for thousands of years.
- Visit London
- The official London website with information on accommodation, attractions, events, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, getting around and much more.
- Bekonskot Model Village
- The world-famous Bekonscot Model Village and Railway, the world's oldest model village located in Beaconsfield, Bucks, just off the M40 and M25 motorways. This unique piece of England's heritage continues to delight and fascinate both children and adults.
- Bicester Shopping Village
- Outlet shopping centre selling designer clothes and accessories. Features details on stores, concept, careers and visitor information.
- Henley is inextricably linked with the Royal River Thames.
The town is overlooked by beautiful Chiltern landscape of wooded hills and green fields. Just a few strides from the riverbank is the very heart of Henley with its historic church, town hall and market square, the latter bustling with busy stall-holders and shoppers on market days. They also enjoy browsing the town's many boutiques.
- Marlow is a charming historic town situated on the River Thames and surrounded by beautiful countryside, with the Chiltern Hills to the north.
- Wembley Stadium and Arena
- The national stadium with news, the new design, webcam, virtual tour, photographs, downloads, Club Wembley seats, and contacts.
- Cliveden House
- Cliveden is unique. This grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by magnificent formal gardens and parkland
- Royal Ascot
- Royal Ascot is internationally renowned as a sporting and social occasion, where tradition, pageantry, fashion and style all meet in a glorious setting.
- Wycombe Summit Ski & Snowboard Centre
- England’s longest dry slope and world class ski and snowboard school. With a 300m main slope, 100m trainer slope and several nursery areas with three lifts, all floodlit and fully lubricated, Wycombe Summit boasts unparalleled facilities for both the complete beginner and the more experienced.
- Hughenden Manor
- Hughenden Manor – Country home of the Victorian statesman Benjamin Disraeli
- Wycombe Air Park
- Learn to fly at Wycombe Air Centre, A Grand Day out!
- We are sponsors of the Frieth Hilly 10k Race
- The Frieth Hilly 10K Race is… well the easiest way to explain is to quote one of the runners
In short: A beautiful challenge! Medal engraving a very nice touch!
In full: I did this on a taper in my Beachy Head marathon preparation. On arrival it was hard to believe that this was the first ever Frieth Hilly 10k. The large number of runners and smoooth organisation were superb, and I'm glad to see that there ARE still villages in England with a close-knit community spirit! The race was hard but beautiful and I will definitely drag a few more members of the running club along next year. The free medal engraving and also a t-shirt at the finish were a lovely surprise! Thanks to all the smiley marshalls and the school PTA for a lovely morning. Oh, and I've never seen so many Red Kites in the sky at the same time in my life - must have been at least 25 wheeling around calling to each other over the car park at the end!
Redtart from the website RunnersWorld.co.uk
- Yellow Storm
- The aim ofYS or Yellow Storm is to provide access to the thousands of Guest Houses and Bed & Breakfasts in the UK today.
- Hotel Boeken
- Hotel Boeken: Hotels.nl is dedicated to providing the best prices and
the easiest and most accurate online bookings for hotels in Amsterdam
- The Bucks Free Press
- The Bucks Free Press is our favorite local paper and a great place to find out what is on in the local area.
- General web search
- A great site that we use all the time is PeakDirectory.com it is an online internet search that provides informative resources that are suitable for the whole family.
- Traffic Reports
- Frixo is a road / motorway traffic reporting site and think it may be a
useful resource for your readers. It gives users up to date information as
the site gets updated every 3 minutes via feeds from various sources
including the government's official Highways Agency site.
- Travel Resources
- placesonline.com is a tourist Guide to the places and countries with information about: maps, images, travel holiday, Hotels, Car Rental, Flights.
- Hotel-Base is the largest online accommodation directory listing accommodations with links to their websites. More than 60,000 hotels, bed & breakfast, guest houses, hostels and self–catering in over 200 countries
- British Towns and Villages
- This site is listed in the British Towns and Villages Encyclopaedia of Great Britain and we can be found in the entry for Ibstone
- Language immersion and holiday study tour programmes
- ITS Tutorial School can organise overseas language holidays for Hong Kong students. Language immersion and holiday study programmes in UK and other countries.
- Peru Hotel Deals
- Hoteles.pe offers the best selection of hotels in the
most important cities of Peru, including Cusco, Lima, Chiclayo,
Iquitos, Huancayo and much more!
- Cuzco Hotel Directory
- Cuzco Hotel One of the largest directories of hotels in Peru.
- The Wedding Guide
- The Wedding Guide for Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. Wedding suppliers, exhibitions and lots of useful info